Confluence Health is seeking a Board Certified or eligible Oncologist/Hematologist to join our busy, well-established, successful, comprehensive, and accredited cancer care program. The Oncologist/Hematologist will join a team of five Hematologists/Oncologists, two Radiation Oncologists, three ARNP's, Case Managers, Nurse Navigators, and Certified Oncology Nurses.
- The cancer care program features a Pharmacist, in-house infusion center and radiation treatment, Dieticians, Behavioral Medicine Practitioners, and all specialty and primary care partners.
- 1:5 call.
- Strong 19-member Hospitalist team that provides in-patient support, and multi-disciplinary tumor board and cancer registry.
- Research and teaching opportunities available.
- Proudly affiliated with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
About the Organization
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties and primary care practices, providing comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. When you join one of Confluence’s rural practices, you enjoy the strength of a world-class healthcare system, in an environment and lifestyle that’s rich with opportunity.
As a Physician at Confluence Health, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group, an independent, physician owned and governed group that was formed in 1941. In addition to wages that are based on national medians and generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes perks such as loan repayment of up to $120,000, relocation assistance, annual allowances for continuing education, professional liability insurance including tail coverage and generous time off allowances.
This position is located in Wenatchee, WA where the Cascade Mountains meet the Columbia River. We enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside our door!
We are Wenatchee
- Visit our website at http://www.confluencehealth.org .
- Call Debbie at 509-664-4868 ext.5516
- Please submit your CV to email@example.com.