JOIN AN INDEPENDENT ACADEMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, Wis., invites you to join our multidisciplinary cancer center which provides an outstanding patient care experience as well as ample opportunities for teaching and research. Do what you love in a supportive, physician-led organization that offers an excellent work environment.
• Craft your position—with a clinical focus on hematologic diseases, solid tumor, or both
• Call 1:4 or better with hospitalist support for inpatient care
• ACGME accredited Hematology and Oncology Fellowship program
• Western Campus of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, with opportunity to become an adjunct faculty
• Two dedicated, on-site hematopathologists
• National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) through the NCI
• Opportunities to pursue research, with dedicated research time available
• Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials. Participation in Alliance, SWOG, ECOG, COG, RTOG and GOG cooperative groups
The largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, La Crosse is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
Contact Kalah Haug email@example.com or (608)775-1005. Visit us at gundersenhealth.org/MedCareers.
Apply for HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST PHYSICIANS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly