Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity in Greenville, NC
***Not Accepting Candidates from Search Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group and The Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center (LJCC), located in Greenville, North Carolina, are seeking a BE/BC Gynecologic Oncologist to join its multidisciplinary team of cancer specialists.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
- Comprehensive cancer services including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, benign and malignant hematologists, surgical oncologists, gynecology oncologist, interventional radiology, established hematology oncology fellowship program, and patient navigators
- State-of-the-art equipment including two Da Vinci robots (Xi & Si), Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
- Established clinical trials program
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma, 909 bed center
- Referral network includes 29 county area with a population of 1.4 million people
- Cancer Center expansion is underway for a 6-story cancer tower, opening in March 2018, will include 96 Inpatient rooms (48 surgical), 60 infusion areas, 60 multidisciplinary clinics including women’s center, 4 Linear Accelerators, and patient resource tools
- Only ACoS accredited Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center (ACAD) in Eastern North Carolina
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- BC in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship training in Gynecologic Oncology from the American Board of OB/BYN
- Robotic competency sufficiently documented to obtain hospital privileges
The Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center is a regional academic cancer center affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University that offers comprehensive care and boasts the most advanced radiotherapy technology in the state of North Carolina. Through clinical trials, cancer patients have access to the latest, most promising treatments. The expert staff at Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center is a resource for patients wanting to learn how to manage their illness and take advantage of services available close to home.
Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center holds the following accreditations:
- American College of Surgeons [ACS] https://www.facs.org/institute/7296
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers [NAPBC] http://napbc-breast.org/
- American College of Radiology [ACR] http://www.acr.org/
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a fully accredited JCAHO hospital and is over a 909-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation, and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
For more information please contact Ashley Rudolph at 252-847-1944 or email your CV to Ashley.Rudolph@VidantHealth.com