2 days left
- Gynecologic Oncologist
* Participate in developing a regional integrated gynecologic oncology practice within the PinnacleHealth Cancer Institute.
* PinnacleHealth practices are the largest provider of women's cancer care in the region.
* Chemotherapy and Surgical Nurse navigators assigned to practice.
* Cancer Institute chemotherapy infusion unit at main office campus.
* Radiation oncology at main office campus.
* Dedicated oncology floor newly opened.
* Cancer Institute palliative care program at practice location.
* Active interventional radiology program with diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
* Full time geneticist assigned to program.
* Close working relationship with colorectal surgery and urologic oncology.
* Oncology specific physical therapy and lymphedema clinic at practice location.
* Medical admissions by hospitalist service.
* Fully Integrated relationship with medical oncology or manage own chemotherapy patients.
* Nurse practitioner manages survivorship and inpatient services.
* Reasonable call schedule.
* System-wide Epic EMR
* Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new physicians
* Expert and compassionate preventive and treatment services for women with gynecologic cancer and other complex conditions of the female reproductive system.
* High volume robotic surgery program with dedicated Xi robotic block time guaranteed.
* Primary office on East Shore of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at Community General Osteopathic Hospital campus.
* Secondary offices in York and Lebanon counties.
* Board certified/eligible
* Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
* Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
* Robotically trained surgeon
* Competitive salary, years 1-3
* Health, life and disability insurance
* Medical malpractice insurance
* Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
* Professional dues and CME allowance
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/vsmsx8dfpksytrk5