1 day left
- Full Time
The UF Health Cancer Center - Orlando Health is seeking a BC/BE Medical Oncologist with a focused interest in GYN, to join one of our Central Florida community based multi-disciplinary integrated facilities where sub specialization and Clinical Trial enrollment are encouraged. The candidate will join experienced practitioners at a fully equipped facility with newly designed and installed chemotherapy, radiation and laboratory capabilities. The UF Health Cancer Center - Orlando Health is part of an 8 hospital health system with over 500 employed physicians and a large primary care physician practice. It is the only cancer center in Central Florida to be recognized by the State of Florida as a Center of Excellence. This is an employed position in a desirable area with competitive salary and benefits and an emphasis on work-life balance.
Benefits of Practicing at UF Health Cancer Center- Orlando Health:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Direct access to all medical, surgical and radiation subspecialties in oncology
• Ample support staff, including pharmacists, social workers, nutritionists, educators and mid-level practitioners
• Multiple daily multidisciplinary meetings available either in person or by telemedicine
• Excellent lifestyle: Conveniently located in Orlando with access to world class restaurants and entertainment, public and private schools, 3 medical schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoors activities, Florida beaches, a thriving cultural scene and International Airport
• Academic Affiliations with the University of Florida
• Practice development opportunities
• Competitive applicants
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES OF PHYSICIAN
Physician shall render medical care in the area of hematology oncology to patients of UF Health Cancer Center- Orlando Health.
A. Physician shall render the following Clinical Services:
1. Treat patients within the scope of board certification for benign and oncologic malignancies.
2. Actively participate in marketing efforts with community providers.
3. Maintain all charts in compliance with applicable regulatory and OHI and OHPG standards for the creation and maintenance of medical records for patients.
4. Properly document all services rendered to patients for the purposes of proper care, of payment, and for the maintenance of appropriate medical records.
5. See that every effort is made to secure payment of all services rendered to all patients.
6. Participate in all quality improvement initiatives related to area of responsibility.
7. Devote full working time to the performance of this Agreement and not undertake any other employment without the written consent of OHPE.
8. Participate equally in Practice call with other Practice physicians.
9. Actively participate with cost containment efforts to reduce variation in resource utilization.
10. Maintain such time record with respect to the performance of Physician’s duties hereunder as may be requested by OHPE.
11. Participate in Monthly practice based meetings related to physician billing, scheduled visit, and productivity processes. Participate in all quality improvement initiatives related to area of responsibility.
12. Consult with other OHPE employed physicians and members of OHI’s Medical Staff, as requested.
13. Participation in community education sessions.
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly