Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Seeking a hematologist/oncologist to join our dynamic, collegial group of
physicians in the region’s largest tertiary referral center.
• Physician-led multispecialty health care organization
• Close collaboration with Radiation & Gynecologic Oncology
• Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians,
nurse navigators, research coordinators and data managers
• Research focus – 17% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials last
• Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials
• Co-PI with regional NCORP and PI for CCDR component
• Only autologous Stem Cell Transplant program in the region
• QOPI certified practice
• ACoS Commission on Cancer and NAPBC accreditation
• “America’s Best Town of 2016” – Outside Magazine
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in Billings, Montana – this friendly college community is a great place to raise a family near the majestic Rocky Mountains. Exciting outdoor recreation close to home. 300 days of sunshine!