Join a Comprehensive Cancer Center in Coastal Virginia
A comprehensive cancer center in Norfolk, Virginia is actively seeking a BE/C Hematologist-Oncologist to join their growing Oncology group. This group is part of a major health system's expanding oncology program and will offer qualified candidates the opportunity to help build and shape the practice.
- Beautiful, new state-of-the-art facility
- A large, built-in referral network throughout the region
- Strong, system-wide research program encompassing NCI trials, academic trials, drug trials, and more
- Leadership opportunities available
- Cutting-edge technology
- Full complement of oncology sub-specialists on the hospital campus
- Conduct inpatient consults, office services, and infusion services
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, relocation assistance, multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings, liability insurance, CME and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
The Norfolk-Virginia Beach area offers an excellent quality of life including top rated schools both public and private, a choice of home sites and neighborhoods within easy driving distance to work, and an abundance of social, recreational, and cultural activities, year-round.
To find out more about this excellent professional opportunity, contact:
Find out more today!
Call (305) 567-0852
Text (786) 703-3078