Banner Health. Health Care Made Easier. Life Made Better
NCMC Cancer Institute – Northern Colorado Front Range
Be part of the innovation and inspiration that has made Banner Health one of the best places to work in the nation. North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) Cancer Institute is expanding Oncology services to add Surgical Oncology throughout the Northern Colorado communities of Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, with outreach to surrounding areas and a three-state region. This is an exciting opportunity for an Employed BC/BE Fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist to be part of this expanding service.
- Candidates should have experience in advanced surgical oncology
- Shared call coverage 1:4
- Will consider New Grads
- Ideal candidate capable of performing GI surgical oncology procedures (esophageal, colo-rectal, pancreatic, hepatic). Robotic training preferred
- Total service area exceeds 350,000 with greater potential from the entire Rocky Mountain region and northeastern plains of Colorado extending into Wyoming and Nebraska
- Full support and collaboration from Cancer Centers located at NCMC in Greeley and McKee Medical Center (MMC) in Loveland each fully accredited programs by the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer
- Cancer care programs at both facilities feature state-of-the-art technology and deliver comprehensive, highly skilled, holistic patient care
- Both facilities offer a continuum of services including surgical, medical and radiation oncology as well as cancer support & education
NCMC CANCER INSTITUTE, located on the Greeley hospital campus provides full scope cancer services in a warm, friendly, comfortable, environment. The cancer registry, the oldest established registry in the state of Colorado, supports the program with end-results registry serving a regional approach to northern and northeastern Colorado. Inpatient services include excellent surgical care, intensive care and inpatient dedicated oncology and hematological unit.
Banner Health’s Compensation for this employed position includes:
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Sign On bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly