Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE hematologist / oncologist to join the Prevea family in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
- Supported by HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire and HSHS St. Joseph Hospital in Chippewa Falls
- Dedicated oncology inpatient unit with certified oncology nursing
- Mature inpatient palliative care program
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology
- Collaborative surgical service that includes two da Vinci® robots
- Exceptional radiation oncology support with dual accelerators and stereotactic capability
- More than 30 years of Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation; completed in March 2016
- Practice where you can truly make a difference in cancer care
Prevea Health offers:
- The ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels very much like a private practice
- Physicians a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today’s corporate health care world
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to become a shareholder after one year in practice
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical College and Immanuel Lutheran College.
(920) 272-1182 or (888) 277-3832 Ext. 1182