- PinnacleHealth System is seeking physicians with an interest in both hematology and oncology to join a well-established and expanding program.
- Physician will be responsible for practicing hematology and medical oncology in both inpatient and ambulatory care settings.
- The successful candidates will be part of a multidisciplinary group of physicians, advance practice providers and allied health professionals.
- Each clinician will be expected to develop an active practice and to actively participate in clinical research and teaching initiatives.
- Qualified applicants must possess and MD degree or equivalent
- Board certified or board eligible in hematology/oncology
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2017 hematology and medical oncology fellowship graduates for candidacy
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits, including relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonuses
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not-for-profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.