· Participate in developing a regional integrated gynecologic oncology practice within the PinnacleHealth Cancer Institute.
· PinnacleHealth practices are the largest provider of women's cancer care in the region.
· Chemotherapy and Surgical Nurse navigators assigned to practice.
· Cancer Institute chemotherapy infusion unit at main office campus.
· Radiation oncology at main office campus.
· Dedicated oncology floor newly opened.
· Cancer Institute palliative care program at practice location.
· Active interventional radiology program with diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
· Full time geneticist assigned to program.
· Close working relationship with colorectal surgery and urologic oncology.
· Oncology specific physical therapy and lymphedema clinic at practice location.
· Medical admissions by hospitalist service.
· Fully Integrated relationship with medical oncology or manage own chemotherapy patients.
· Nurse practitioner manages survivorship and inpatient services.
· Reasonable call schedule.
· System-wide Epic EMR
· Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new physicians
· Expert and compassionate preventive and treatment services for women with gynecologic cancer and other complex conditions of the female reproductive system.
· High volume robotic surgery program with dedicated Xi robotic block time guaranteed.
· Primary office on East Shore of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at Community General Osteopathic Hospital campus.
· Secondary offices in York and Lebanon counties.
· Board certified/eligible
· Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
· Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
· Robotically trained surgeon
· Competitive salary, years 1-3
· Health, life and disability insurance
· Medical malpractice insurance
· Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
· Professional dues and CME allowance