BC/BE HEMATOLOGIST ONCOLOGIST
4 days left
- Full Time
Hematology/Oncology – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Ochsner Health System Baton Rouge is seeking a BC/BE HEMATOLOGIST ONCOLOGIST to join its expanding practice. The successful candidate will join four board certified Hematologist/Oncologists in a robust office practice with a large referral base.
Details of the Position:
- Ochsner Cancer Center – Baton Rouge to open Summer 2017 offering both chemotherapy infusion and radiation oncology services
- Weekly call rotation shared amongst the physicians in the group
- Hospital consultant practice only
- Support available from specialists throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Loan forgiveness program through federal government
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to 13 Ochsner Health Centers and Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge, a full-service, 85-acre, 150-bed facility. In Baton Rouge alone, more than 1,500 employees serve our patients, including over 160 physicians and mid-level providers. Care Chex®, a division of COMPARION, has named Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge as the #1 hospital in Baton Rouge across 14 different specialties and amongst the top 10% in the nation for medical excellence, including Overall Hospital Care, Overall Medical Care, and Overall Surgical Care.
It is a great time to join the Ochsner community! Ochsner Health System is excited to announce plans to invest more than $100 million to expand its Baton Rouge-area facilities, including building a new medical office building, and a 10-bed micro-hospital and surgical center near the Mall of Louisiana. Ochsner also marked the opening of the Cancer Center, which also includes a hematology/oncology outpatient clinic featuring:
* Both chemotherapy infusion and radiation oncology.
* Eight exam rooms and a radiation vault with a $4 million-plus linear accelerator.
* Access to a clinical cancer research program with a range of clinical studies for all cancer types. The research will include cutting-edge drugs, anti-cancer agents and early-phase clinical trials previously unavailable in Louisiana.
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana’s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it the most populous city in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
Please email CV to email@example.com
or call 800-488-2240 for more information.
Reference # ASCO-BRHO
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for BC/BE HEMATOLOGIST ONCOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly