Hematology/Medical Oncology physician needed in Laramie, WY
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Here are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Laramie Wyoming:
- You'll care for a broad range of patients: You'll see a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients from throughout the state of Wyoming.
- You’ll work with a collegial team with an eye on quality: You’ll work closely with a team of nurse practitioners in Laramie with access to colleagues in northern Colorado and metro Denver. This team - a collaborative, cohesive group - includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, oncology certified rehab therapists, social workers and nurse navigators.
- Minimal call supports work-life balance: This position is largely outpatient and our nurse practitioners share in the call coverage, and call responsibilities are minimal, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle.
- Expert resources are around the corner: You'll have access to the state’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
- You’ll utilize your leadership skills: The position carries with it the ability to dream big as you help the program set goals and grow the Medical Director.
- Supporting the Post-Secondary Education for you and your family: Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
Competitive Benefits :
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
All credentialing expense covered
Continuing medical education (CME) credit
Malpractice coverage through group provider
Relocation expenses available
About Laramie :
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrancy, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.
At UCHealth, we do things differently. UCHealth represents freedom for people to live extraordinary lives. We nurture a real human connection, helping the people we serve experience the ultimate gift: to be exactly whom they want to be.
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth combines Memorial Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies, UCHealth Medical Group, Broomfield Hospital, Grandview Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital into an organization dedicated to health and providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. With more than 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Join the UCHealth system -- with three hospitals ranked by U.S News and World Report as top-ten Best Regional Hospitals in Colorado and proud partner of the Denver Broncos -- and help your patients live extraordinary lives.