Zero State Income Tax! Oncology & Hematology in Lovely, Scenic East Tennessee
Indian Path Medical Center and Mountain States Medical Group-Oncology, are seeking a board eligible/certified hematologist/oncologist where our commitment is to Patient Centered Care! Office practice and Regional Cancer Center are conveniently located near the hospital. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Enjoy a collegial atmosphere with nominal call and flexibility with your schedule.
The physician will be responsible for providing medical care (history, physical examination, and decision making) to Oncology and Hematology patients as well as supervising advanced care practitioners. Prescribing chemotherapy administration, infusion reaction management, prescribing or recommending medications will also be the responsibility of the physician. Physician will have access to the latest in technology and treatment and a comprehensive list of services.
This practice and opportunity features:
- 100% Chemo Certified staff
- A Medical Oncology inpatient unit with great RN to patient ratio
- Access to comprehensive imaging and diagnostic tools including a state-of-the-art linear accelerator
- Competitive compensation package includes sign-on bonus, productivity incentives, relocation and loan repayment (if needed)
- Excellent Benefits Package
Apply for Zero State Income Tax! Oncology & Hematology in Lovely, Scenic East Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly