Hematology/Oncology Opportunity California North Coast
Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Eureka, California
Opening for new grad in supportive and experienced practice!
- Physician employed position with large and successful multi-specialty group
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, sign-on/relocation/loan repayment options available
- BC/BE required.
- Ambitious and state of the art cancer care center which includes an infusion center, a fully-functioning radiation department with two new linear accelerators, image guided radiotherapy, and stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Growing program currently with 700-750 new cancer patients a year. Infusion center sees 29 patients a day.
- Excellent physician colleagues provides supportive and knowledgeable professional relationships.
- Phenomenal outdoor beauty and excitement, with world class outdoor recreation.
- Minutes from Pacific Ocean beaches and coastlines, incredible surfing, SUPs, kayaking, fishing.
- Nestled in majestic redwood forests--tallest trees on the planet!--with incredible wilderness of lakes, rivers, waterfalls, creeks. Backpacking, hiking, fishing, camping, rafting . . .
- Wonderful communities of charm and culture.
We are rural but with social and cultural amenities inspired by an active and artistic population and the presence of Humboldt State University and the College of the Redwoods.
Call, email, apply for more information!
Michael Dunn, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, St. Joseph Hospital Eureka
Office: (707)445-8121 Ext 7493
Fax: (707) 269-3897
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Opportunity California North Coast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly