Hematology & Oncology Opportunities
At Novant Health, we bring together world-class technology and professionals – like you – to help make our patients’ healthcare experience easier and more personal. Your commitment to care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success and how we are making healthcare remarkable.
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, Novant Health remains in a position of financial strength and smart growth. In July 2015, Becker’s Healthcare ranked Novant Health one of the top 10 hospitals and health systems with strong finances in the United States.
Hematology & oncology opportunities
Novant Health cancer care service line is seeking applicants who are board-certified in oncology to be part of program development across the Novant Health system. The applicant would join the existing specialists who are committed to providing the remarkable experience to our patients. A new seven-story outpatient cancer center building will break ground in 2017 adjacent to Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Medical director, hematology – oncology
- Minimum of three to five years of experience and have demonstrated leadership ability as well as a track record in both the development of clinical programs and research
- Specific interest could include breast cancer, lung cancer or GI malignancies
Other specialties would be considered.
Hematology - oncology opportunity
- Must be board-certified/eligible in hematology-oncology
- A demonstrated track record of putting high value on the patient experience
- Care in our system is augmented by multidisciplinary conferences and clinics in all areas
- Clinical research is a significant priority and supported by system-wide infrastructure
These are exciting opportunities in a growing program that is rising to meet the needs of the evolving healthcare environment at a fully accredited Integrated Network Cancer Program that includes the full spectrum of comprehensive support programs.
Novant Health values the physicians that work in the system and recently demonstrated a 90.3 percent physician satisfaction rating (Press Ganey). Novant Health is proud to announce our 2016 satisfaction scores, and our physicians cited their trust in administration as a key indicator. Novant Health offers a competitive salary, malpractice, medical benefits, annual CME allowance and relocation allowance.
Novant Health has more than 430 physician clinics, 100 outpatient facilities and 14 medical centers joining forces to transform the patient experience.
Interested candidates should send a formal CV to Emily Slagle at: ecslagle@NovantHealth.org.