Hematology Position - Northern Delaware 45 minutes from Philadelphia
Northern, Delaware - 45 minutes from Philadelphia
Well established (1969) Northern Delaware Hematology group seeks a Hematologist to join their highly respected and expanding practice. You will be busy immediately.
- Malignant hematologic disorders, blood and marrow transplantation, blood cancers and benign hematology
- Widely varying and interesting case mix
- Clinical research opportunities/adjunct professor with Thomas Jefferson University
- Working in state of art facility bringing together hematology/medical oncology, radiation oncology and regional blood bank
- Office sits on the campus of a 800-bed tertiary medical center
- Internal Medicine Residents from the local medical center support the practice
- Full practice immediately
- Fully-implemented EMR
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
- 2-year partnership track position
- The Northern Delaware/Southeastern, PA region is very highly desired by physicians and professionals
- Outstanding schools both public and private lend to the appeal of the area
- A wide variety of homes in the city, suburbs, or on a lot of acreage are all available
- No sales tax
- Professional sports teams, theater, symphony, all the major retailers, and so much more within an easy drive from wherever you live
- Philadelphia is just one hour away, Baltimore one hour and fifteen minutes, and just two hours from Washington, DC and New York
There are a number of Hematology opportunities for physicians to consider however, if you are looking for a position that will truly give you a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with a great place to live, I highly recommend you reach out to me to discuss all of the details.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 161041 when responding.