Board Certified Hematology Oncology Opportunity
in Arroyo Grande, California
Central Coast Medical Oncology is seeking a BC Hematology/Oncology fellowship-trained physician to join our team in Arroyo Grande California. Join a premier, well established Hematology/Oncology group that has a passion for quality of care.
Arroyo Grande, a beautiful coastal location nestled in the Central Coast of California offers excellent schools, access to outdoor activities, water sports, wine country, fine dining, and a relaxed quality of life. The Five Cities/Arroyo Grande area offers small town living with the luxuries of a resort community.
- An established Hematology/Oncology group looking to expand the practice with a strong referral base and onsite infusion suite
- Collaborative relationships with community-based specialist including: Radiation Therapy, General Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, GYN Oncology
- Onsite Nurse Navigator, Social Worker, Dietitian, Pharmacist, and Cancer Rehabilitation Exercise Trainer
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Committee with weekly tumor boards
- Strong, high accruing clinical trial program affiliated with UCLA
- Hospital privileges at top ranking Marian Regional Medical Center & French Hospital Medical Center
- Ability to live in a top rated community on the California coastline
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please forward CV and cover letter to: Melody Plotner, Melody@ccmo.us, 805.614.7930.