UPMC Pinnacle—a growing, multisite healthcare system— is seeking physicians with an interest in both hematology and oncology to join a well-established and expanding program at the PinnacleHealth Cancer Institute.
- Physician will be responsible for practicing hematology and medical oncology in both inpatient and ambulatory care settings
- The successful candidates will be part of a multidisciplinary group of physicians, advanced care practitioners and allied health professionals
- Each clinician will be expected to develop an active practice and to actively participate in clinical research and teaching initiatives
- Qualified applicants must possess and MD degree or equivalent
- Board certified or board eligible in hematology/oncology
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2018 hematology and medical oncology fellowship graduates for candidacy
- Competitive salary
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
For the latest information on physician
opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Office: (717) 231-8690
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2–3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/fj48vyjf5cphqjz6