Coastal CA: Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center by ACS Commission on Cancer
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican (http://dhmf.org/dominican), a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is seeking compassionate, energetic, hardworking and outgoing Hematology/Oncology physicians to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 80 providers and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 223-bed hospital (http://dominicanhospital.org). We are looking for a physician who is BE/BC in Oncology, experienced in managing Hematology patients and interested in joining our busy practice.
- Community hospital designated comprehensive cancer center by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer*
- Close proximity to major academic centers, including UCSF and Stanford
- State-of the-art, newly renovated chemotherapy infusion center with Oncology certified RNs
- Clinic and Infusion Center conveniently located within walking distance to hospital
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board and Cancer Committee
- Hospitalist coverage for inpatients
- Excellent support: each Physician has their own MA, RN and Scheduler/Receptionist
- 12-15 patients per day in clinic
- 4-day work-week
- Hospital call shared with 8 other Oncologists in the community
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period with annual bonuses for shareholders
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid-70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.