University of Minnesota Health Cancer Care
Beautiful north woods of Minnesota
University of Minnesota Health - Cancer Care is seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for a practice at Fairview Range Health Services in Hibbing, MN and a new location at Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital in Grand Rapids, MN (only 3 hrs north of Minneapolis/St. Paul).
This position is a collaboration between MHealth Cancer Care, Fairview Range Medical Center, and Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital with the physician being domiciled in the Hibbing/Grand Rapids MN region with additional opportunities to work with other health care organizations within the region.
- We welcome physicians with special interests in the management of oncologic issues such as but not limited to: breast colon, lung, prostate, leukemia and lymphoma.
- Physician will have the ability to develop a practice as a general hematologist/ oncologist and maintain a special area of interest.
- Affiliated with the University of Minnesota, our community clinics provide exceptional, patient-centered care along with the ability to participate in leading-edge clinical trials.
- 4 day clinical work week for full time physicians.
- Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
University of Minnesota Health - Cancer Care is a specialized team of doctors, nurses and health care professionals committed to providing life-saving care to people with cancer. Our cancer specialists and their teams work together to develop new and better ways to treat cancer, so patients can live their lives cancer free.
Our oncologists provide state-of-the-art solutions for the treatment of cancer and blood disorders and are active researchers at the University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center, which is one of only 41 comprehensive care centers that are designated by the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute.
Our oncologists bring personalized treatment and leading-edge clinical trials from the University of Minnesota to patients in the growing, active communities that Fairview serves. The vision of this partnership is to be recognized as a national leader in patient-centered cancer treatment and cancer research.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: