Bon Secours Medical Group employed medical oncology practice is seeking to recruit two additional Medical Oncology/Hematology physicians to join one of our newly established practices in either Suffolk or Norfolk. Qualified candidates should:
- Be BC/BE in Medical Oncology and Hematology;
- Hold/be able to obtain a Virginia Medical License;
- Be proficient in managing oncology and hematology patients as well as coordinating complicated treatment;
- Accept medical oncology/hematology call an average of 1:3;
- Have the motivation to provide exceptional, patient centered care in a mission and faith based health system;
- Have the desire to be part of the building of a new service line and be part of changing cancer care in Hampton Roads.
Focus on Quality Care:
- QOPI Certified
- COC Accredited
- NASBP Accredited
- Participate in CMS Oncology Care Model
- Regular tumor boards (Breast, GI, Thoracic, and General)
We offer the following to all our providers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance for qualified candidates (IRS guidelines)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage for physicians and their families
- Multiple options for tax- and income-deferred retirement saving
- Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
- Paid continuing medical education, professional dues, and development opportunities
- Potential excess call stipend
Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System (BSHR) is a network more than 3,200 full time equivalent care-givers including 185+ employed primary care and specialist providers in 52 locations throughout the local health system. The facilities in the local health system include: three hospitals, two ambulatory services sites, three ambulatory surgery centers, two nursing care centers, two assisted living centers and 50+ physician practice locations serving the communities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News and adjacent communities in Southeastern Virginia.
Bon Secours Cancer Institute at Harbour View
Bon Secours Cancer Institute at DePaul
Bon Secours Hampton Roads is proud to have two (2) beautiful new Cancer Centers in our network. We offer a holistic approach to cancer care. Our state-of-the-art technology and expert clinical staff enable us to provide a comprehensive continuum of interdisciplinary cancer care throughout Hampton Roads. With our advanced diagnostic equipment and capabilities, our team of experienced nurse navigators, and a variety of support group offerings, we are proud to provide individualized, compassionate cancer care.
With all aspects of outpatient cancer care and treatment housed at one location, cancer patients have easy access to all of our advanced diagnostic facilities, the latest advancements in radiation oncology, outpatient infusion centers and in-house pharmacy. The Bon Secours Cancer Institute at Harbour View is located on our Harbour View campus in beautiful north Suffolk. This Center is linked to Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center, a 340 bed facility in nearby Portsmouth, Virginia. The Bon Secours Cancer Institute at DePaul is located on the campus of DePaul Medical Center in Norfolk. The Center is linked to Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center, a 200 bed facility on the same campus in western Norfolk.
Bon Secours Medical Group
Apply for Medical Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly