Hematology Oncology Opportunity with Summa Health Medical Group in Northeast Ohio
Hematology Oncology Opportunity – Summa Health – Northeast Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified or eligible Hematology/Oncology physician to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians that includes a robust team of Medical Oncologists covering 4 different centers.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the area.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to quality care in a patient centered, multidisciplinary team-based environment
- Employed position offering a competitive salary, productivity bonus and additional incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403b, plus many others
- Excellent work life balance with consideration for both full and part time availability
- Primary worksite located in Medina, secondary site on main campus in Akron
- Weekend call rotation of 1:6
- Experienced, committed support staff that includes nurses, MA’s and practice coordinator
- QOPI certified; NAPBC and CoC accredited; OCM participant
- Utilization of EPIC EMR system
- Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is a vital heartland city at the center of multiple major transportation routes and only 40 minutes from Cleveland. Akron is surrounded by lush greenery and adjacent to Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.