Oncology – Bone Marrow Transplant
Medical Director – Autologous Stem Cell Therapy and CAR T
This position will be located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC), the quaternary care flagship hospital of Aurora Health Care, a 16 hospital system located in eastern Wisconsin. The system treats nearly 8000 newly diagnosed cancer patients yearly with approximately one-third diagnosed and treated at ASLMC.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Fellowship Training in Stem Cell Therapy / Immunotherapy preferred
- Join existing division of 40 Oncologists system wide
- Develop CAR T program at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Infrastructure already in place to support CAR T
- Oldest stem-cell program in the State of Wisconsin
- Potential to do Immunotherapy research
Our program is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and participates in Center for International Bone Marrow Transplant Research data registry, part of the National Marrow Donor Program
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.