Hematologist/Oncologist Partner for Cancer & Research Center- Lakeland, FL
Our large multispecialty group seeks a 4th Hematologist/Oncologist to replace a retired partner in our free-standing 38,000 sq. ft. Cancer & Research Center. Our Center provides care to patients with breast, esophageal, gynecologic, lung, prostate & many other cancers.
Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)!
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest & most successful medical groups in the Southeast. Lakeland/Central Florida is one of the fastest growing regions of the U.S. & Watson Clinic’s 220+ medical staff practicing in 39 specialties and have distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community of 500,000+. Access to 2 international airports in Tampa & Orlando, FL!
· Multi-disciplinary team to refer patients within the Clinic network
· Weekly multi-disciplinary Tumor Board meetings with medical & surgical oncology, general/breast surgery, plastic surgery, urology, GYN/ONC, radiology, radiation oncology and pathology; monthly grand rounds
· Participation in in-house clinical trials through our partnership with Moffitt Oncology Network & our designation as an affiliate site of SWOG, ACRIN, and ACOG
· Extensive in-house diagnostics and support : MRI, CT, PET, SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Mammosite, HDR & Intravascular brachytherapy, lab, 28-station infusion center, cancer registry, dietitians, social services.
· No practice start-up costs
· Opportunity for partnership after 2 years
· Salary guarantee + bonus; Signing bonus
· Relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, CME & dues allowance, paid time off
· Abundant recreation year round—500+ lakes and numerous parks; within 45 minutes of Orlando & Tampa sports and attractions— football, basketball, hockey, baseball, Legoland, Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World. Lakeland is also the Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers.
We invite you to contact us at: WCPhysicians@watsonclinic.com or call (800) 854-7786.