Oncology Position in Southeast Georgia
Seeking a board certified/board eligible Hematologist/Oncologist or Medical Oncologist to join a premier single specialty practice in a regional market.
Enjoy a relationship with St. Joseph's/Candler and the Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion which gives the practice access to NCI Community Oncology Research Program clinical trials, pharmaceutical trials and infusion therapy services staffed by a highly skilled oncology nursing staff. Your practice will be located on the campus of Wayne Memorial Hospital known for offering "Big City Technology with Small Hometown Care".
- Initial compensation package up to $450,000 (dependent upon board certification and proven track record)
- Established referral network
- Limited competition
- Access to radiation oncologists, gynecologic and surgical oncologists and plastic surgeons
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits including paid tail
- Medical directorship option
- Located in Georgia's Magnolia Midlands
- Thriving economy with employers - Rayonier Advanced Materials, Healthy Pet and YellaWood
- Close proximity to Savanna and coastal beaches
- Georgia Southern University - Hinesville
- Paddle the Altamaha River
Come experience why Jesup, GA should become your new home.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 161094 when responding.