Continuous Improvement & Stakeholder Engagement Lead, US Medical
Continuous Improvement & Stakeholder Engagement Lead
The Continuous Improvement & Stakeholder Engagement Lead will support strategy development, execution and stakeholder engagement across US Medical (USM) in collaboration with the corresponding business leaders
- Effectively and efficiently partner with/advise US Medical & RDSP leadership to evaluate, assess, design, enhance and develop long and short term strategies (1-5 years).
- Drive the successful delivery of project and/or portfolio objectives across USM business units by ensuring effective stakeholder management, alignment and business engagement; provide guidance to business leaders to improve project execution and remove barriers to successful execution
- Full range of planning, management and execution of stakeholder communications and engagement activities that fuel understanding / realization of US Medical business strategies & objectives and increase stakeholder commitment
- ‘Connect the dots’ across Global Medical, US Medical and BMS business strategy by sharing important information and value stories that enable realization of strategic objectives, increase clarity, lead organizational growth and foster colleague engagement
- Gathers, distills and translates information into actionable recommendations that ensure US Medical’s workforce is aligned and focused on company ambitions, organization purpose and achieving intended business targets.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to existing strategies, tactics and processes
- Helps define / crystallize business context, strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Distills business requirements that support strategy realization
- Drives discussions on engagement strategy, design and solution requirements
- Design and implement stakeholder engagement initiatives, including stakeholder management plans, communication strategies and analytics to pinpoint focus and action plans.
- Manages and curates ongoing creation, maintenance, and governance of content that serve US Medical business needs and help achieve business goals and objectives.
- Provides Executive Communications support to US Medical leadership for organization announcements, videos, town hall meetings, slide development, briefing reports and speechwriting (as needed).
- Monitor and assess external trends to inform and educate stakeholders and stay abreast of macro trends in the healthcare environment, therapeutic area market and brand business drivers
- Benchmarks strategies, plans and actions against established best practices to fuel success.
- Researches, develops and implements best practice engagement processes, tools, and metrics and effectively utilizes / leverages electronic tools (email; intranet; video; presentation software) and private media (digital signage; internal events) in an integrated manner to convey key messages.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience; prior experience working in Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Technology and or similar / related Medical Science businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or similar field; MBA and/or Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology preferred.
- Consulting / sound internal client management and collaboration experience, ability to build and maintain quality cross-functional relationships.
- Experience in the US marketplace with a strong understanding across a range of medical, commercial & R&D roles is a plus
- Proficiency with digital work tools (PowerPoint; Word; Excel; Outlook; Illustrator; SharePoint; Podcasting; Video; Survey Monkey; Web Content Management; Sway; Yammer)