The Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center (LSVAMC) seeks an outstanding full time (8/8ths) Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematologist/Oncologist interested in joining a thriving collaborative cancer program. The successful candidate will have a clinical practice at the Louis Stokes Cleveland VAMC providing care to patients with a broad range of hematologic and oncologic conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Candidates must have a demonstrated clinical reputation, evidence of excellence in academic activity within Hematology and Oncology, and clinical expertise in gastrointestinal malignancies is of particular interest. Position is full time, 8/8ths, with a faculty appointment at the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae via The Federal Government’s Official Jobs Site at http://www.usajobs.gov vacancy number CBBE-18-AR-10189176-BU
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Cleveland
- Clinical Trials Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Cleveland
- Gastrointestinal Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Cleveland
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Cleveland
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Cleveland