Jiahui International Cancer Center, a division of Jiahui Health嘉会医疗, (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a senior level Breast Oncologist.
- Jiahui provides a full spectrum of health care to help people live a better life, driven by a strong mission to change China’s landscape of medicine and to deliver CARE, QUALITY, and IMPACT in clinical care, clinical research, and professional training. Our health care network includes a brand new Jiahui International Hospital for approved tertiary level care capacity of 500 licensed beds, combined with Jiahui Clinic system for outpatient care and Jiahui Wellness Center for advanced health management.
- Jiahui’s Vision: To be China’s leader in patient care and service, in health and medical education, and in advancing medicine.
- Jiahui’s Mission: We care for the sick, help people lead healthier lives, and empower those with the heart to serve.
- Maintain a practice in Breast Oncology
- Lead in the development of evidence based clinical practice policies
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurses and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care model in China
- MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
- Board-certified in Medical Oncology and/or Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice in oncology experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China
- Challenge to fulfill your ambitions to advance your career
- Opportunity of make a meaningful impact in health care in China
- Strategic collaboration with international healthcare industry leaders including MGH, Boston.
- Competitive package to support you and your family