Area Manager - Trenton, NJ
There is nothing conditional about what we do.
Or who we are.
Or how we treat you.
We do what’s right.
We put science for patients first,
disrupting the model to go beyond
the concepts of conventional care.
We don’t treat a condition.
We treat people & partners.
We care to change the future.
Your Impact at TESARO:
Responsible for managing the sales and business activities within a defined geographical business area. Ability to drive sales, leverage customer relationships and impact a variety of customer segments. Design and implement business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. Understand and leverage roles and responsibilities of the cross functional team to drive sales results. These partners include Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial Operations. Deep knowledge of customers and accounts within oncology, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
The individual will report into the Regional Area Director.
- Accountable for driving area sales results and ensuring open patient access to TESARO therapies.
- Develop and execute area business plans.
- Identify and apply resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within area.
- Engage proactively with key customers and account groups to ensure the promotion of both TESARO therapies and company image.
- Work cross functionally to maximize brand availability and exposure within key accounts.
- Work collaboratively with team and Regional Account Director to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of branded products.
- Engage with Regional Area Director and cross functional partners on the development of programs and activities that will result in increased access to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree.
- Minimum 8-10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years oncology experience.
- Specialty pharmacy, payer and state society experience a plus
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT
Apply for Area Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly