You will love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for great Physicians to join our exceptional team.
The greater Seattle area is one of the country’s fastest growing and most desirable places to live. The Everett Clinic has been providing care in our community since 1924 and there is no more exciting time than now to join our nationally recognized group of physicians.
With multiple clinic locations throughout the Seattle area and Snohomish County and 600 providers in 40 medical specialties, our physicians enjoy the opportunity to live, work and relax all in close proximity with a balanced and affordable lifestyle. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
Medical Oncology and Hematology
Our Medical Oncology/Hematology Team is looking for an excellent physician partner to join their team of 10 physicians and 5 ACP providers.
Providence Regional Cancer Partnership has achieved:
ACOS CoC Certification with the prestigious Outstanding Achievement award.
- QOPI Certification
- Caring for all aspects of cancer care with: Integrative Medicine, Behavior Health, Social Worker, Dietitian, Oncology CNS, ACS Patient Navigator, Palliative Care and OCN certified nursing team.
Working with our team of Physicians and Advanced Clinical Care Providers you will experience-
- Coordinated Care- across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication with Providers (daily contact with surgical and radiation oncologists)
- Epic EMR
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient Focused Environment
- Integrated Practice Unit- Collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management.
- 4- day work week
- Minimal call (1 in 9 rotations)
- Hospitalist support
- Round on in-patients at one hospital, the award -winning Providence Regional Medical Center, in Everett
We offer above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match, retention bonus and more!
Requirements: A degree in medicine from an accredited medical school and successful completion of Residency/Fellowship at an accredited program. Board Certified or Board Eligible, must be certified within 2 years of fellowship completion. Medical License to practice in the State of Washington required.
Contact: Lori Stephenson, Provider Recruitment