New York City
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, The best in New York cancer treatment: a comprehensive community oncology center delivering more personalized services and faster access to technologies and treatments.
As a Urologist at New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, you are shaping the future of healthcare in the New York Metro area and making the lives of our patients better. New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, a distinguished team of healthcare professionals, is a practice where you can advance your career goals, lead others and perform incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
- Opportunity to join a comprehensive high volume, well established community oncology center delivering personalized service
- State of the Art facility includes: Robotic Surgery, Hydraulic exam tables, TURP via Greenlight Laser, and more!
- Developmental opportunity available as the institute continues to expand.
This position is for our New York City location.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401K plan.
- Minutes from world famous beaches, Hamptons, over 60 award-winning wineries
EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Email or send C.V. to:
1500 Route 112 – Building # 4
Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776
Attention: Robert Nicoletti - Human Resources
Please visit our website at www.nycancer.com and follow us on Facebook.
NYCBS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.