Executive Director of Halverson Cancer Center
The Executive Director of Cancer Care for the Halvorson Cancer Center (HCC) serves as the service line leader for cancer services offered by EvergreenHealth (EH) and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) and as the operational leader for cancer services offered by EvergreenHealth departments. This position bridges both organizations to help achieve clinical, service, and operational excellence at HCC, and reports to both EH and SCCA leadership.
EvergreenHealth, an integrated two hospital system headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just outside of Seattle, its main campus Hospital located in Kirkland, Washington and includes a 318-bed medical center and four medical specialty buildings.
About Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) an nationally recognized treatment center that unites the leading research teams and cancer specialists from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Children’s and University of Washington Medicine.
Required for this position:
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field or business administration
• 10 years of overall experience in the Oncology field
• 5 years of experience in project management and administrative oversight of clinical areas
• 3 years of experience in service line development and operation of clinical service areas including
inpatient, outpatient, physician office and/or homecare/hospice
• 3 years of experience with clinical leadership of a cancer center, physicians in private practice and/or
with academic partners
Desired for the position:
• Master's degree in healthcare related field or business administration
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Lean methodology
EvergreenHealth offers a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance.
For more information please click on the link below or contact:
Nancy Hamilton, Manager of Employment – Human Resources
425.899.2505 (p) | firstname.lastname@example.org