NEW Medical Director Oncology position for World Class Cancer Center in beautiful Western Wyoming!
Excellent Hospital Employment Medical Director opportunity to lead a well-established, professional team and practice in a newly-constructed World Class Regional Cancer Center! The Center offers medical and radiation oncology under one roof and provides comprehensive cancer treatment care to more than 57,000 people in the big horn basin area. The recently expanded Center has 10 chemo/infusion chairs and was specially designed with private bays and serene surroundings. The selected candidate will join a collaborative medical staff of 114 providers, including a Radiation Oncologist and Oncology Nurse Practitioner.
The impressive health system has been recognized as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and offers excellent full time surgical services, in-home care and an 8 bed Hospice House, in additional to a multi-specialty medical group.
The Hospital is offering a:
- Highly Competitive Salary with a Production Incentive Bonus
- Medical Director Stipend
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employer Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Occurrence-based Professional Liability Coverage (No Tail Obligation)
- Paid Time Off for Vacation and Holidays
- CME Time and Allowance
- Reimbursement for required Licenses, DEA and Association Fees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Wyoming offers an outstanding lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and offers some of the best fly fishing, big game hunting, kayaking, mountain biking and white-water rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region. There is no state income tax in Wyoming and the real estate and school systems for your family are excellent!