UPMC Pinnacle— a growing, multisite health care system — has an exciting opportunity for a Gynecologic Oncologist at the UPMC Pinnacle Cancer Institute within our expanding regions including Harrisburg, Hanover, Lancaster, and York, PA.
Our progressive team at the UPMC Pinnacle Women's Cancer Center is at the forefront of the most advanced treatment options available. The largest provider of women's cancer care in the region, we treat a full range of gynecological cancers and others conditions of the reproductive system.
We offer a competitive salary with an array of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, relocation services, a potential sign-on bonus, and a three year rentention bonus — just for starters.
- Participate in developing a regional integrated gynecologic oncology practice within the UPMC Pinnacle Cancer Institute
- UPMC Pinnacle practices are the largest provider of women's cancer care in the region
- Chemotherapy and surgical nurse navigators assigned to practice
- Cancer Institute chemotherapy infusion unit at main office campus
- Radiation oncology at main office campus
- Dedicated oncology floor newly opened
- Cancer Institute palliative care program at practice location
- Active interventional radiology program with diagnostic and therapeutic skills
- Full time geneticist assigned to program
- Oncology specific physical therapy and lymphedema clinic at practice location
- Medical admissions by hospitalist service
- Fully integrated relationship with medical oncology or manage own chemotherapy patients
- Nurse practitioner manages survivorship and inpatient services
- Reasonable call schedule
- Systemwide Epic EMR
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new physicians
- Expert and compassionate preventive and treatment services for women with gynecologic cancer and other complex conditions of the female reproductive system
- High volume robotic surgery program with dedicated Xi robotic block time guaranteed
- Faculty appointment with UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Board certified/Board eligible
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Robotically trained surgeon, preferred
- Will consider 2019 Gynecologic/Oncologic fellowship graduate for candidacy
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Physician Opportunities.”
For the latest information on physician opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.