Oncology Medical Director - Murray, UT
Oncology Medical Director
Intermountain Medical Group
Murray Practice Information
- Intermountain Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for experienced BC Oncologists to fill the positions of Medical Oncology Medical Directors, specializing in the treatment of Melanoma, orGU cancer
- The Medical Director will provide specialty-specific leadership, research and medical direction for medical oncology services. This position will work closely with the Oncology Clinical Program, system-wide cancer genomics, phase 1 clinical trials and Translational Medicine efforts, emphasizing quality care delivery, clinical research and service excellence
- The Medical Director will work to maintain and support a framework for the Oncology Clinical Program to develop and enhance cancer care system-wide. The Medical Director will be accountable for the planning, organization, direction, and supervision for development, operation, and provision of cancer services.
- Will develop a part-time subspecialty clinical practice, working closely with the Intermountain Medical Group Leadership
- This position shall provide clinical expertise within multi-disciplinary teams, as appropriate; and participate in clinical teams/workgroups, by tumor types, to provide prospective multi-disciplinary treatment planning, clinical trials support, outcomes research, and quality improvement
- Physician shall provide leadership and clinical expertise in the development of research opportunities and building of a clinical knowledge base
- Physician shall provide leadership and clinical expertise in developing relationships and providing education to develop the program and Intermountain Healthcare Cancer services.
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare, Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting
1-800-888-3134; Email: email@example.com