RADIATION ONCOLOGIST – Full Time
SUFFOLK COUNTY, New York
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, NYCBS, the best in Long Island cancer treatment: a comprehensive community oncology center delivering more personalized services and faster access to technologies and treatments.
We are currently seeking an experienced Radiation Oncologist to provide inpatient and outpatient services in the treatment of cancer. We require a Doctorate of Medicine, NYS Licensed Physician with Board Certification by the American Board of Radiology. Radiation Oncology experience required.
Office Location: Suffolk County, New York
Email or send C.V. to:
1500 Route 112
Building # 4
Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776
Attention: Robert Nicoletti - Human Resources
Fax: (631) 675-5066
Please visit our website at nycancer.com and follow us on Facebook.
NYCBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Radiation Oncologist jobs in New Suffolk
- Clinical Trials Research Radiation Oncologist jobs in New Suffolk
- Hematologic Oncology Radiation Oncologist jobs in New Suffolk
- Laboratory-Based Research Radiation Oncologist jobs in New Suffolk
- Medical Oncology Radiation Oncologist jobs in New Suffolk