Physician (Oncology - Hematology) – Franciscan Physician Network – Indianapolis & Lafayette, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking full time Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians to join our practice in Indianapolis, IN, or Lafayette, IN; with nearby outreach locations.
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidates will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Medical Oncology Board Certified
- Hematology Board Certified Preferred
- Traditional clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Covering every 7th weekend in Indianapolis
- Shared phone call coverage in Lafayette
- Anticipated outpatient volume for new provider: Gradually work up to 21 patients per day within two years
- Inpatient Volume: 25-35 per rounding list
- Most Common Diagnoses
- Head and neck
- Gynecologic cancers; benign and malignant hematologic disorders
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.