Oncology Medical Director
UCHealth Medical Group and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are ready to welcome a full-time Oncology Medical Director. Here are a few good reasons to join our team in Laramie, Wyoming:
- You'll see a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients.
- With comprehensive benefits including a retirement and pension funds, vacation, CME time/allowance and relocation package, you’ll have everything you need to work hard and play harder.
- This position is largely outpatient, nurse practitioners share in call coverage, and call responsibilities are minimal, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more.
- You’ll work closely with the Cancer Center team in Laramie daily and have access to colleagues in northern Colorado and metro Denver as needed.
- The position carries with it the ability to dream big as you help the program set goals and grow as the Medical Director.
- You'll have access to the region’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
- Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us: Submit your CV to Jill Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 970.624.4429 with questions.