Co-Medical Director - Hematology/Oncology Physician
The Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) and the Department of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth are recruiting a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to be the Co-Medical Director at NCCC St. Johnsbury, Vermont. The Co-Medical Director will provide leadership in collaboration with the Co-Director Radiation Oncology and the Administrative Director. The successful candidate will join the faculty of an established academic practice that includes the full spectrum of hematologic and oncologic sub-specialties, a long-established fellowship program and a strong portfolio of clinical, translational and basic research. The Section of Hematology/Oncology fulfills clinical, educational, and research missions at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine and at additional campuses located in New Hampshire and Vermont.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic leader with:
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-efficient cancer care.
- Demonstrated commitment to education, a record of scholarly accomplishment and experience with clinical research trials.
- Academic credentials commensurate with appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at rank of Assistant or Associate Professor.
- Eligibility for appointment to the professional clinical staff at D-H.
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical, and teaching skills, along with board certification in hematology and/or oncology.
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- Eligible for State of Vermont and State of New Hampshire medical licenses
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Norris Cotton Cancer is an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center that is affiliated with the Geisel School of Medicine. The main campus of Dartmouth-Hitchcock is located in the Upper Connecticut Valley, on the Vermont border. Cultural opportunities are enhanced by Dartmouth College and the area is renowned for four season outdoor activities and diverse arts and entertainment offerings.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online with CV and cover letter on our Provider Career site:
Please address cover letter to:
Department of Physician Recruitment
One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.