Hematology – Oncology Physician Job in Sedona, Arizona
Northern Arizona Healthcare has an immediate hematology oncology physician opening, due to a strong patient demand and the expansion of Sedona Cancer Center.
The hematologist / oncologist candidate will enjoy:
- practicing within Sedona's healing environment
- a highly varied and busy Hematology Oncology practice that respects a physician’s desire for a satisfying work/life balance
- working with a nationally recognized Radiation Oncology team and superb sub-specialty surgical support
- support from integrative medicine, alternative therapy and palliative care support teams
- a strong commitment to clinical trials; and
- an option to teach residents
Northern Arizona Healthcare is the region’s largest healthcare organization serving a community of more than 700,000 people and is considered the premier healthcare provider and employer-of-choice in the area. Verde Valley Medical Center’s Community Care Network is recognized by Amerinet as a Healthcare Achievement Award winner for quality, patient care delivery and patient satisfaction.
Apply for Hematology – Oncology Physician Job in Sedona, Arizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly