Registered Nurse (RN) II - Inpatient Bone Marrow Transplant
Registered Nurse (RN) II – Inpatient Bone Marrow Transplant - Nights
Houston Methodist Hospital
Houston Methodist Hospital is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) II – Inpatient Bone Marrow Transplant – Nights.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor`s degree in Nursing.
- At least 18 months` Registered Nurse (RN) hospital acute care experience.
- Registered nurse with current Texas license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), certification must be approved by the American Heart Association.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to write and speak effectively in English.
To learn more and to apply online, please visit: https://www.houstonmethodistcareers.org/ibmtrn
About Houston Methodist Hospital:
Houston Methodist Hospital, flagship hospital of Houston Methodist, is a nationally recognized medical center with a history of health care innovation. Houston Methodist Hospital was awarded Magnet recognition for nursing excellence for a fourth consecutive time by the ANCC. In addition, Houston Methodist Hospital is ranked the No. 1 hospital in Texas and nationally ranked in 8 adult specialties by U.S. News & World Report (2018-19).
Houston Methodist Hospital is committed to hiring all qualified individuals without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation.