Sparrow Hospital, the flagship hospital of Sparrow Health System (SHS) located in Lansing, Michigan, is seeking a dynamic BC Hematologist Oncologist to join the Sparrow Hematology/Medical Oncology practice located in the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center. The new Herbert-Herman Cancer Center opened in 2017. Sparrow Hospital and the Herbert-Herman Cancer center are fully committed to improving access to top medical care across Mid-Michigan.
- Adult Hematology/Oncology case load
- Primarily outpatient with addition of inpatient rounding assignment
- Monday-Friday outpatient clinic coverage, call 1:5
- Approximately 17-20 visits per day in outpatient setting
- Onsite ancillary services include: infusion center, radiation oncology, clinical trials, SW, and financial counseling
- First health system in Michigan, and fifth in the nation, to become a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Direct access to Mayo Clinic’s professionals, protocols, and processes
- Big Ten University city
- EPIC EMR
Position is hospital employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.