Oncologist for Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC (159479)
We are seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist or Hematologist/Oncologist to join Dr. Gary Thomas at South Carolina Cancer Specialists. As a part of this highly regarded practice, you will have a shared call arrangement, receive a competitive initial compensation package and have the option for partnership. Our comprehensive benefits include health, dental, life and malpractice insurance (with tail provided). In addition we offer a 401K, CME, vacation and relocation assistance.
With South Carolina Cancer Specialists relationship with St. Joseph's/Candler, the practice has access to NCI Community Oncology Research Program clinical trials, pharmaceutical trials and infusion therapy services staffed by a highly skilled oncology nursing staff. You will see patients in desirable Hilton Head and popular Bluffton, which ranks as the fastest growing municipality in South Carolina. In response to the Bluffton growth, St. Joseph's/Candler will offer a freestanding cancer center in early 2020. You will practice in this state-of-the-art center and your patients will have access to multi-disciplinary care and supportive oncology services.
Bluffton, South Carolina:
- 5th largest municipality in South Carolina and part of the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton-Beaufort, SC MSA (population approximately 212,000)
- Conveniently located just minutes from Hilton Head and Savannah, GA
- Home to The Inn at Palmetto Bluff - Best Hotel in the Country by U.S. News and World Report
- Annual events include Mayfest, Arts and Seafood Festival and Shag & Drag
- Bluffton and Buckwalter Parkway cycling paths
- Hilton Head is home to the RBC Heritage PGA Golf Tournament at the renowned Harbour Town Golf Link
Come experience why Bluffton/Hilton Head should become your new home.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 159479 when responding