Physician - Hematologist / Medical Oncologist
4 days left
- Full Time
Revere Health is the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah. Founded in 1969, Revere Health has grown to include more than 100 clinics in both urban and rural areas throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada. Our providers offer complete healthcare at every stage of life with multiple family practice locations and 30 medical specialties.
As the first Accountable Care Organization accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health is a leader in value-based care and offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare.
Our name is our mission and our promise: your health above all else.
We are seeking a talented Physician – Hematologist/Medical Oncologist to join our practice. We offer an environment where physicians are rewarded for their hard work and initiative.
- BC/BE Hematology-Medical Oncology Physician Degree from an accredited medical school with completion of residency and fellowship.
- Current valid Utah State Physician License, current DEA certificate, Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Guaranteed first year salary
- Partnership track available
- Competitive benefit package
- Ancillary income opportunities
- Great partners
- Many close-to-home recreational opportunities in all four seasons including skiing, golf, fishing, hiking, water, sports, camping and much more
**No J-1 VISA's please
Utah County is recognized as one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. It is a rapidly growing family-oriented community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. The Provo River, running through Provo affords excellent fly fishing and nearby reservoirs and lakes offer appeal to the water-sport enthusiast. The Provo/Orem area boasts two large universities built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains, offering outstanding college sporting and cultural events. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events, including access to world-renown skiing venues. Utah also offers many other recreational opportunities with five national parks available within a short drive.