Oncology - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center
7 days left
- Full Time
Intermountain Medical Group
Southwest Cancer Clinic
St. George, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for two BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join our expanding team at Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Position to include a clinical practice, provide case reviews and clinical overreads for Navican Precision Cancer Care, and participate in system-wide teleoncology program. Physician will be a part of Intermountain Healthcare’s integrated oncology program.
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by our team on a call rotation
- Full-service infusion lab and therapeutic radiology on-site
- Cancer Center certified by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Medicare-accredited hospice
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks. As of 2015, St. George had a population of 80,202 and the metropolitan area defined as Washington County, had an estimated population of 155,600. Offering a wonderful mild climate and exceptionally clean air, St. George offers a delightful, family-oriented lifestyle. It was rated as one of the safest communities in which to live. Dixie Regional Medical Center is expanding and will have 284 inpatient beds once the expansion is completed late summer of 2018. It now has more than 320 physicians on staff and serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Oncology - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly