3 days left
- Full Time
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists (NYCBS) is a well-established and highly respected group of professionals dedicated to offering a complete patient care experience at the highest level. In business for over 40 years, we pride ourselves on quality care for all patients. We are nimble, well organized and maintain state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technology.
NYCBS currently seeks an experienced Laboratory Pathologist / Medical Director for our large, dynamic and growing multi-specialty practice to be responsible for clinical and anatomical laboratories. You will:
- Participate in departmental professional quality control and quality assurance.
- Maintain timely contact with other physicians, be responsive to their needs
- Responsible for maintaining competency in the area(s) of diagnostic ability.
- Working closely with Laboratory staff on quality improvement projects.
- Maintain knowledge of Federal and state laws and regulations.
- Advance Medical Degree (MD or MD/ Ph.D.).
- Certified by the American Board of Pathology.
- COQ molecular, FISH, and Histology experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a laboratory setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of the organization (i.e., peers, Clinicians, Technologists and Lab/hospital Administrators).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical and strategic thinking.
- Excellent problem solver, effective at data gathering and analysis.
- Experience with project management concepts and practices
- Board certification, training or experience in the specialized field of Molecular Pathology
- 3-5 year post-graduation working experience in a Urology practice a strong plus
Competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Please send C.V. to:
Robert Nicoletti, CHRO
Chief Human Resources Officer
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
Building #4 1500 Route 112
Human Resources Department
Port Jefferson Station, NY email@example.com
Fax - (631) 675 - 5066
Visit our website for other opportunities available at www.nycancer.com and follow us on Facebook.
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Laboratory Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly