Oncologist Opportunity in Rockford, IL
Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Well respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist!
- Also seeking Medical Director with opportunities for research!
- Join four hematology/oncology physicians, two radiation oncologists and additional surgical and trauma providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois.
- Onsite services include: National Cancer Institute and pharma clinical trials, high risk genetics, navigation, and oral adherence management. Radiation therapies that include stereotactic radiosurgery, IMRT, TrueBeam, MammoSite, high dose rate brachytherapy and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical Hematologic therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy, antibiotic and hydration, blood cell transfusions and pain management.
- Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Annual CME and Educational Days
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual bonus Incentives
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center has been the regional leader in cancer care for more than 20 years. The center houses almost all outpatient cancer services in one facility, so cancer patients and their loved ones do not have to endure the emotional and physical stress of making multiple office visits to several locations.
- A 15-thousand square foot expansion to enhance patient care and the patient experience opened in October of 2015.
- The Center for Cancer Care is QOPI-certified, which is the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification from the American Society of Clinical Oncologists. It recognizes medical oncology and hematology oncology practices that are committed to delivering the highest level of cancer care.
- The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons has accredited, with commendation, the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Cancer Care.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a Women’s Choice Award® recipient for both 2014 and 2015 as an America’s Best Hospital for Cancer Care, a distinction that recognizes the dedication of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center to providing exceptional patient care and cancer treatment care for women and their families.
- Rockford is an all-American city, an Illinois Arts Friendly Community and home to over 400,0000 people. Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all. Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois.