Breast Medical Oncology and Breast Surgical Oncology Leaders
Our Florida Hospital Cancer Institute (FHCI) is looking for a dynamic, charismatic, and experienced oncologist to lead our Breast Medical Oncology Program. We are also seeking an experienced surgeon to lead our breast surgery program. The Breast Oncology Medical Director and Surgical Director are responsible for the development and deployment of tumor specific pathways and standards of care as well as the clinical/translational research agenda. These positions will also provide leadership to achieve clinical quality improvement outcomes, as well as to achieve efficiency of care improvement outcomes. The Medical Oncology Director and the Surgical Director will both collaborate with academia, industry and our community physicians to advance innovation and will provide leadership to advance patient experience outcomes. The positions are based in Orlando, Florida at our 1100 bed tertiary facility and is also part of our Cancer Institute, with locations across a regional network of eight hospitals. Our Florida Hospital Cancer Institute in the Central Florida area sees over 1000 newly diagnosed breast cancer cases each year.
Our FHCI Vision: National recognition as a Cancer Institute that provides patients access to value-based, personalized care through high specialized, comprehensive, and innovative destination programs. FHCI is a comprehensive program offering medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, pediatric oncology, neuro-oncology, Gyn oncology, bone marrow transplant as well as research.
Several of the qualifications and requirements include:
- Charismatic individual with ability to lead and mentor teams and foster collaboration
- Demonstrated experience of programmatic building in the breast tumor site model
- Ten years of subspecialty experience with five years of leadership experience preferred
- Track record of successful clinical research
- National connections in the oncology field or breast surgery field
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work with an open medical staff (blend of employed and private physicians) to achieve FHCI vision and priorities
- Board Certification in respective fields of Oncology or in General Surgery with Fellowship training
This practice is a part of Florida Hospital Medical Group (FHMG). FHMG is a sister organization of Florida Hospital which employs 500+ physicians in 50+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine. This employment opportunity includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance.
Apply for Breast Medical Oncology and Breast Surgical Oncology Leaders
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly