Seeking Dynamic Hematology/Oncology Physician (Texas)
Texas Tech Health Sciences Center El Paso (TTUHSC El Paso) is growing at an exponential rate, so we are seeking a dynamic Hematology/Oncology trained physician to join a core group of faculty in developing a new department of Internal Medicine and residency program.
The successful candidate in this position will be employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank commensurate with qualifications, and will play a key role in standing up clinical and educational programs from the ground up. To include, curriculum delivery, provide teaching experiences for medical students from the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine (PLFSOM) and supervise future resident physicians.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a passion for ambulatory care and teaching
- Desire to be part of a stimulating academic environment
- Have a strong interest in professional development
- Teaching, both didactic and clinical
- Quality improvement
- Conducting scholarly projects
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Completion of an ACGME approved Internal Medicine residency program
- Completion of an ACGME approved Hematology/Oncology fellowship program
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- BC or BE by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Apply for Seeking Dynamic Hematology/Oncology Physician (Texas)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly